ANOTHER BAND coming out of my amp!

U65_RN

I took my Line6 Spider Valve 212 to the rehearsal studio to do some tweaking at loud volume.

I was able to hear the sound of another band practicing in another room COMING OUT OF THE AMP. Particularly the vocals.

I am sure that the sound was coming from the amp as it got louder whan I switched to patches with high gain.

I checked with the owner of the place who told me that they have no wireless mics (just in case that MIGHT have something to do with this).

I tried different a guitar and cables but the problem did not go away.

Any ideas regarding what this could be or any solutions to this problem?

Thank you.

StompBoxBlues

The first question I would be asking myself is "are they better than my band or not..?" if so, see if you can amplify it.

Seriously, that is pretty weird. I think it would have to be wireless doing it. I can't think of another way...it isn't coming in through the mains..so..

jimijazz

Could've been coming through your pickups, or through the mains. Sounds bizarre but if there is a ground loop somewhere the signal might have ended up going through the mains!?

Ray Gianelli

I took my Line6 Spider Valve 212 to the rehearsal studio to do some tweaking at loud volume.

I was able to hear the sound of another band practicing in another room COMING OUT OF THE AMP. Particularly the vocals.

I am sure that the sound was coming from the amp as it got louder whan I switched to patches with high gain.

I checked with the owner of the place who told me that they have no wireless mics (just in case that MIGHT have something to do with this).

I tried different a guitar and cables but the problem did not go away.

Any ideas regarding what this could be or any solutions to this problem?

Thank you.

Just because the owner said they don't provide wireless mics does not mean someone didn't bring one with them...

JStizz

ive gotten radio through my rig before. it proved for some pretty cool effects during certains parts of our songs. then it got annoying.

Stormy

A long time ago, I used to own an Ampeg VT-22 that would pick up the BBC radio network - even in Texas hill country!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom