• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Another ES-339 in and very pleased!

jazzrat

Just got it. Sounds and plays great. Way more 335'ish than I expected.
It rounds out my little group very nicely.

tybone

Congratulations JR. That is a nice looking guitar. The 339's have a great fretboard because of the Plek treatment. Consistent action all the way up. The stock pickups are surprisingly good. I changed them out a zillion times and still the classics are among the best sounding pickup in that guitar.

Tag

Platinum Supporting Member
Beautiful guitar!! :AOK

I put in about an hour today going back and forth between a nice light RI 335 and the 339. No matter how I set the 335, the 339 could get tones that were clearly better. The clearer highs I can see, but I do not understand how it has more bottom end? What a killer guitar, and I am pretty sure I am holding onto my 359 unless a 356 sounds even better for my style.

jazzrat

Beautiful guitar!! :AOK

I put in about an hour today going back and forth between a nice light RI 335 and the 339. No matter how I set the 335, the 339 could get tones that were clearly better. The clearer highs I can see, but I do not understand how it has more bottom end? What a killer guitar, and I am pretty sure I am holding onto my 359 unless a 356 sounds even better for my style.
I agree...I was not expecting full on 335 tone. I played it live Sunday and was amazed at how much bottom it had. It also has great ballance across the strings and a beautiful singing top end.
Great guitar!

Trending Topics