Another help with effects order, with picture

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by blackba, Dec 22, 2009.

1. blackba

blackba Supporting Member

I am trying to place a Hartman BC108 fuzz face, Barber tone press, and Musket fuzz.

Here is what I am thinking. Since my Korg DT-10 has a buffer, I should put the Hartman BC108 in between the wah and the tuner. The Tone press should go after the Ubervibe and the Musket around where the Barber Dirty Bomb is. This is my first fuzz face of any kind, had Big muffs in the past, but it has been a while.

A couple of notes, the mosferatu will be going off the board, it was just there since I had the room. Also, I have a MXR EVH phase 90 that I may put in place of the Ubervibe if that makes a difference. Any help is greatly appreciated.

[​IMG]

2. blackba

3. blackba

4. terminator

terminator Member

Hey...
    I think I would place them this way:...
    fuzz>wah>tuner>tone press>vibe>timmy>OD-9>?>musket>...
    You're right... vintage fuzz before the buffer... and also before the wah. Place the fuzz face after the wah only if the wah has some kind of fuzz face friendly circuit, and then, go into the tuner (buffer).
    The compressor goes as close to your guitar as you can, and after the filters, so... it goes after the RMC, or if you choose, after the buffer.
    Someone can correct me, but I think the musket is ok with buffers, because the big muffs work ok too. You could place the musket after the vibe, or before, It's a matter of taste. As you said, if you put it were the dirty bomb is it would be fine... so experiment and se what position works best with the other pedals.
    good luck :aok

5. blackba

^ Thanks for the help. I was hoping to put the SI fuzz face after the way, just going to be a slight wiring pain to go before, but I think that is probably my best bet.

6. blackba

With the Harman BC108 SI fuzz first, it sounds great, but does not work with my wah (using both pedals at the same time). Should I try putting my fuzz after my wah?