Another 'I just got an Eternity' thread!!!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by 3m3r5, Aug 28, 2008.

1. 3m3r5

3m3r5 Member

Just so blown away with this pedal had to post a thread about it! It's the handwired 2006 cream/white version. Heard this was the best of the range and it certainly exceeds my expectations! Plugged it straight into my Princeton Reverb and instantly loved it, it sounds fantastic both with singles and humbuckers and it even sounds great at levels below unity!! Only slight minus is it doesn't clean up that well with lighter touch, but it sounds so good I don't even care, If I want clean I'll switch it off!!

2. 3m3r5

3m3r5 Member

Just wondering, if it ever breaks down on me how/where could I get it repaired?

3. JeffreyC

JeffreyC Member

Congrats! I have the White E as well - man, what a pedal. I don't own an HB equipped guitar anymore, but it sounds absolutely incredible with single coils - I won't part with this one for a long, long time. :BEER

4. 3m3r5

3m3r5 Member

Thanks Jeffrey, white Es rule!! :D I'm just glad someone wanted to sell it, it's in new condition too!
    Do you know if it's possible to get repaired if needed?

5. jstone

jstone Member

Not difficult to repair IF it breaks down.
    It is much better built than the original Tube Screamer and they still work 30 years after leaving the factory.

6. j_m_s

j_m_s Member

welcome to the club!

7. JeffreyC

JeffreyC Member

Yeah, that'd be my guess. If the switch failed on mine, I'd just replace that myself. Not tough.