Another Indiana guitarist

Lawless33

Hello, all! Just signed up today. I've played electric guitar for well over 20 years. More of a noodler than an accomplished musician. I play electric in my church's contemporary praise & worship team. Between that, working full time and having a wife and 2 kids (Hayden 2 & Bailey 7), I don't really have time to hone my skills as I'd like to.

Anyways, feel free to check out my tunes. Here's my page:

www.myspace.com/westonlawless

Looking forward to building some great relationships here!

Wes

Last edited:

Lawless33

Hey, Dion...Those Boilermakers sure do look like champs compared to the state of the IU program!:)

trivial

Welcome! I am a Youth Minister in Columbus... and also more of a noodler than an "accomplished" musicians...

.m

TNJ

Yep...
Another Hoosier here.
I'm currently in the middle of a blizzard in Valparaiso as I type this.
I live in South Bend, and hail originally from Indy.

Welcome!
S.
j

stormfin

Wes,

Hi, welcome to TGP. I'm right up the road from you in Bloomington. I too have played on and off in a worship band up here in the old Buskirk Chumley Theater, though I'm not doing it now. Judging from your myspace page we probably cut our guitar teeth on the same music - 80s metal!

Lawless33

Wes,

Hi, welcome to TGP. I'm right up the road from you in Bloomington. I too have played on and off in a worship band up here in the old Buskirk Chumley Theater, though I'm not doing it now. Judging from your myspace page we probably cut our guitar teeth on the same music - 80s metal!
Hey, Stormfin! Funny you should mention old Buskirk Chumley theatre, as I work for AuthorHouse in Bloomington and we just had a corporate meeting there a couple of weeks ago. It had been a long time since I had been there...maybe when I was 8 years old and saw Rocky III! haha

Great to hear from you!

Wes

Trending Topics