Another Kemper/Axe FX debate...

ejecta

Silver Supporting Member
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to mention this...

Seriously, if any LEO (or anyone else in the criminal justice system) thinks that any metadata tagged in a photo or video clip is inviolate, then you really don't know as much as you think you do. It is all digital data, and it can all be manipulated. An original photo could even be manipulated to make people think it was fake. Jeez...

I sure hope this isn't any indication of the Michigan LEO's modus operandi. If so I see why a lot of people left.

uglybassplayer

Silver Supporting Member
You mean like which product is the John Holmes of the digital world? lol

I think the best info I've read in this pitiful thread is that both units deliver on their promises...

That and the fact that Lyndon Baines Johnson was a Fractal guy. But,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
so was Bush jr. hehehe

I have it on good authority that GW Bush Jr. was actually a fan of both units...

GWBush-Axe-Kemper.jpg

bateman

Thought I would respond to this post

If PM's were answered promptly it would take Bateman mere minutes to get on the phone and verify his authenticity. Why hasn't Bateman gotten on the phone and cleared this up? .

If that was the case why didn't Scott after apologising via PM, PM me again and ask for more info instead of editing the original post when I wasn't around to defend myself?

I have to phone somebody up to verifiy gear? What is this 1984?

A video will prove absolutely nothing.

Well it will prove it wasn't photoshopped.

Bateman needs another 13 days to shoot a video? 13 days to acquire the gear, shoot a video and return everything. A video will prove absolutely nothing.

You obviously saw the 14 days part but missed that I work remotely.
Kind of like missing the compliments I made about the Axe-Fx.

And even if he's not a liar Bateman enjoys messing with people because once again I'll point out he can get on the phone and verify his ownership quickly.

How can I verify ownership over the phone? I could tell someone I owned 15 Dumbles over a phone call.

bateman

Ok I got back last night and have the headache from hell.....anyhow I've taken another photo and a video just going to upload the video somewhere now.

db9091

Gold Supporting Member
Ok, time for Scott to show the VISA bill as proof of buying the Fractal unit instead of getting handed one for free and Cliff to show his original blueprint sketches as proof of designing the unit, and while he's at it, his degree in Electrical Engineering.

Yeah, this proof stuff via posts is total BS, but a simple PM from TGP owners would have nipped it in the bud.

KJR123

Here is the video

http://www.4shared.com/video/SfwS-lE4ba/Video0001.html

I'm starting to believe the "troll" that keeps signing up here is being used as an excuse to ban any new members who don't praise brand A.

I have to tell you, that may have been the best movie I've watched this year. Amazing what you were able to prove with just a few second clip ...much more than the fact that you own the gear and were telling the truth.

Thanks for all of your posts.

db9091

Gold Supporting Member
I have to tell you, that may have been the best movie I've watched this year. Amazing what you were able to prove with just a few second clip ...much more than the fact that you own the gear and were telling the truth.

Thanks for all of your posts.

But you didn't see his HAND!? How do you know Bateman is even HUMAN?!? He could be an automated spam-botta-ma-thingy. lol

Yeah, that got me laughing, that poking hanger.

It's an INSTANT: TGP CLASSIC!!

RackFiz

Pfft... pretty easy to see that his video is fake. Obvious 3D Studio Max render... you can tell by examining the caustic balance of each pixel.

:D:D:D

Trending Topics

Top Bottom