Another NAD

JParry335

Picked up a Peavey Classic 30 recently for grins. I find I'm really liking this amp. It's got an older Celestion in it that has some cone cry in the upper registers but I'm digging the EL 84's.
Here's a little sample with the Strat.

4pickupguy

Hey, just saw this. Man, great sounding amp and playing:bow. So, now I'm thinking since you obviously dont need the SF Bassman head, you could send it to me. I mean, you know just trying to do my part free up some more space in the ol' music room for ya..... ;) Love the Wes style octave thing on the Beatles tune....:rockin

JParry335

Hey, just saw this. Man, great sounding amp and playing:bow. So, now I'm thinking since you obviously dont need the SF Bassman head, you could send it to me. I mean, you know just trying to do my part free up some more space in the ol' music room for ya..... ;) Love the Wes style octave thing on the Beatles tune....:rockin
Lol! Thanks Fletch but I'll be keeping the Bassman in spite of your generosity and benevolence.:aok
I've been on that Day in the Life kick for a bit now. Just kind of came up one day at random.
Very nice! Always liked Classic 30's.
Thanks man! I'm actually surprised how much fun I'm having with it!:rockin

boblazz

Silver Supporting Member
sounds good james! ive been wanting to try a version of a day in the life for a while myself.

gkoelling

Before I became a boutique amp snob I had a Classic 20, Classic 30 and Classic 50 2x12 at the same time. They are great amps and you've proven that.

Thanks for the post.

Strat335

Holy smokes, Jim, great playing and the tonz is very nice in that amp!! My best bud Greg Koelling is always trying to blow my focus on amps (lol) and now thanks to you and him, I have another amp to consider. :)

JParry335

Before I became a boutique amp snob I had a Classic 20, Classic 30 and Classic 50 2x12 at the same time. They are great amps and you've proven that.

Thanks for the post.
Wow! Thank you very much!

Holy smokes, Jim, great playing and the tonz is very nice in that amp!! My best bud Greg Koelling is always trying to blow my focus on amps (lol) and now thanks to you and him, I have another amp to consider. :)
Roger, you gotta go with it man! You have great tone already but just think of how you'll expand your musical pallette! Yeah, that's it! Your musical pallette!:D