Another one I've been sitting on. Again a sort of mixed genre thing...

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Dasein, Dec 3, 2019 at 12:28 AM.

1. Dasein

Dasein Member

Is it rock, or country, or some 70's hybrid pop vocal thing? Still waiting on lyrics for inspiration - but have the melody vocalized.... I guess we'll see. Badfinger meets Slade meets Argent meets country jamboree.... no idea.... Note the J Geils quote in the solo.

derekd likes this.
  2. aleclee

aleclee TGP Tech Wrangler Staff Member

Definitely rock. I like the orchestration. Thanks for sharing!

3. Dasein

Dasein Member

Thanks @aleclee & @candid_x -- I'm feeling the hybrid 70's rock/pop for sure. I'm hoping for some inspiration this winter lyrically for this one to tie it all up. I've been working on my vocal performances too - they are my weak point because I have limited time to track them and really let go. Still self conscious and mindful of the noise it creates in my home for neighbours and the wife etc.... and I tend to work all hours of the night when I'm recording but I have to schedule my vocals during regular hours...