Another Pedal Order Thread

Telepatio

Here's what I'm working with. Analogman NKT Sunface, Luther Drive (TS9), Timmy, Fulltone Clyde wah, MXR Phase 100, MXR Carbon Copy, Danelectro CC Chorus, Boss TU-2.

Not sure if I need to keep both the Timmy and Luther drive on the board. Seems an overabundance of dirt.

I guess it's the Sunface that throws me, needing to put it before the wah and then whether or not to run the TU-2 at the front or at the end.

Thanks for help!

Kev O)))

TU-2
Wah
Dirt (low to high gain)
Phase
Chorus
Delay

Although, the Analogman might want to be first in line, especially if its GE.

TU-2 (why not; utilize that buffer). Then it could go Sunface>Clyde or Clyde>Sunface, you decide. I say fuzz-first

Then, either:

Phaser > Timmy > Luther > Dano CC > Carbon Copy; or

Timmy > Luther > Phase > Dano CC > Carbon Copy

This all depends on how pronounced you want your phaser to be. It's going to stand out after the ODs (and that's where I have mine - just set a little softer); It'll get a little more buried and subtle-sounding before the ODs. How do you like that Luther? I've never played with one.

Telepatio

Luther is great. I hadn't had a tubescreamer type pedal for a while and forgot what I was missing. It can really brighten up which is nice.

Timmy came in today so that's one I'm trying to get a feel for.

Telepatio

Thanks!

It's the Sunface that is the most finicky. Needs to be run before the wah but I don't usually use both too often. Thinking I might drop the chorus from the board too, don't use it often either.

I do have a Lumpy MKI coming soon too!

Just want to say, after playing for a while, the Timmy is exceptional!

Trending Topics