Another quick BR question

Discussion in 'Recording/Live Sound' started by buellracer, Aug 7, 2008.

1. buellracer

buellracer Member

On the Br 900 you can apply effects such as compressors and the like to one track at a time after you've done dry recorded tracks (as I have).

The thing is I really just want to use the effects to up the volumes of some tracks to get a really good mix (some tracks are too quiet for just maxing the sliders) so that I can have a good volume for everything before I bounce the tracks and master them.

Do any of you guys know how to save these effects on each track during the mixing phase? Or maybe any other tricks to do this?

Thanks in advance. You guys here have always been the greatest help ever.

2. buellracer

buellracer Member

I guess to simplify what I've said would be after I get one track with all the effects and levels set on it, how can I bounce it or save it somehow with the changes still made to it.
    I can get the track perfect like I want it but when I try to bounce it or copy it to another track the effects are still aplied to the original but they are not applied to the new track where I bounced or copied the track.
    Anybody got any ideas?

3. buellracer

buellracer Member

I got it figured out incase anyone else has a problem with this.
    Since you can only add effects to one track at a time you just mix it like you want and then that track alone has to be bounced to the mastering tracks 7/8. Then continue to do this to each track that you add. Then master and burn.