• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Another solo guitar (Bb jazz blues)

Tomo

If I could play like that, I'd never leave the house! Stellar all around Tomo! (...as usual)
Thanks so much for your kind words! To be a better player, you have to go out too. I am practicing!

Tomo

mortadella

Damn nice. You are a badass on that strat. I also liked that you picked the key of Bb to do that on in. And I like that blues pattern you use, with diminished chords and all.
You have a nice way of mixing in R and B with your jazziness. I like this because it is a reminder that it always comes back to the blues.

Tomo

i like how one can hear all the changes very clearly!
i also love your time!
Thanks so much! To hear all those chord changes, you can practice simple voicing (Root 3rd 7th) over blues, jazz blues, standards. Then you can hear...
Don't practice looper or backing tracks.(Some purpose is ok). Sometime, you should practice only triads etc.

Thanks for your kind words.

Tomo

Christoph R.

Thanks so much! To hear all those chord changes, you can practice simple voicing (Root 3rd 7th) over blues, jazz blues, standards. Then you can hear...
Don't practice looper or backing tracks.(Some purpose is ok). Sometime, you should practice only triads etc.

Thanks for your kind words.

Tomo
thank you, tomo!

Tomo

Damn nice. You are a badass on that strat. I also liked that you picked the key of Bb to do that on in. And I like that blues pattern you use, with diminished chords and all.
You have a nice way of mixing in R and B with your jazziness. I like this because it is a reminder that it always comes back to the blues.
Thanks so much! For playing jazzy blues... you can play in any keys. Bb & F are very popular keys. Thanks again.

Tomo

Top Bottom