• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Another wraparound for those who care

Wildwind

Not easy to find pricing on their website, but they start at like $150. Yikes! But an amazing piece of work! No doubt worth for some guitars/players.

71strat

MannMade, is the Original Suppier of the better bridge units to PRS since the beginning.

Ive got the strat style tremolo 6 point on my partscaster, and really like it.

Ill have to say though, for bridges ,for Gibsons, Pigtail is the 1st place I look, but the MannMade is probably a killer bridge.

olslowhand

You can find pricing on all MannMade USA products at www.GuitarVaultUSA.com

I noticed some of you feel my bridges are expensive... They are in line with many other so-called high end bridges, most of which are cheaply made in Asia.
All of my bridges and other parts are precision machined from the best materials possible right here in New Hampshire, USA.
I guarantee they will sound and perform better than anything else out there.

Bottom line... you get what you pay for.

John Mann
MannMade USA

soundmuppet

Platinum Supporting Member
You can find pricing on all MannMade USA products at www.GuitarVaultUSA.com

I noticed some of you feel my bridges are expensive... They are in line with many other so-called high end bridges, most of which are cheaply made in Asia.
All of my bridges and other parts are precision machined from the best materials possible right here in New Hampshire, USA.
I guarantee they will sound and perform better than anything else out there.

Bottom line... you get what you pay for.

John Mann
MannMade USA
And yet TGP thinks nothing of spending multiple $$$ for the latest pedal or amp :)

Looks like a really nice product. There is something about shiny machined parts that makes me drool. I think my core Mira is in for an upgrade.

Trending Topics