Any Baker Crucible pics?

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by v-verb, Jun 29, 2006.

1. v-verb

v-verb Member

Love to see yours!

Cheers

Nigel

2. v-verb

v-verb Member

C'mon Guys and Gals,

How about one nice one?:dude

3. ttuck

ttuck Supporting Member

Here you go, this Crucible is the best instrument I've ever owned. One of the last made by Gene, looks, plays, and sounds phenomenal, truly a work of art:
    [​IMG]

4. v-verb

v-verb Member

Thanks - they're all gorgeous!!!!

5. cr8z4life

cr8z4life Silver Supporting Member

6. Beergoblin

Beergoblin Member

Oh thats just gorgeous:drool

7. meangene

meangene Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just found a few pics for ya...

8. TNJ

TNJ Gold Supporting Member

Holy Schnikes!
    :eek:
    :dude

S.
    j

9. John Hurtt

John Hurtt Supporting Member

You build great stuff, Gene!

10. DrPCR

DrPCR Member

Gene, you going to build any more crucibles? your new line rocks. You need to get back to motor city for a visit.

11. meangene

meangene Member

Hey DrPCR , my gal and I are dying to come back to MI to do some hard core fishing and catch up with family and many friends I haven’t seen in years. Were thinking early next summer…

Crucibles I would love to do again but I'm waiting to see what pans out on the legal end just trying to steer clear of any trouble, just wanna build guitars no drama.

Also thanks for digging the current fiddles built to date. I revamped the finetunedinstruments.com website last week now that I have some photos to display and let everyone see what I have been up to. I'll keep adding to the site with more details and start cleaning up the overall look of the site but at least there’s some info up there for all to see. Meanwhile the shop is running smoother as every new guitar gets built as I keep refining all details. It’s peaceful and quiet out here in the boonies or at least up until the point of tune testing then the ruckus begins. I need to start doing some recording for web sound clips, I have all the stuff here to do it now just gotta do it huh! Let the pigeons loose!

12. v-verb

v-verb Member

Hey Gene!

Thanks for those Crucible pics! I've become a huge fan of your guitars - I've got the "strange Les Paul Crucible" which I know is questionable (although it plays great!!), but I've also got #213 which is a B1C with Tom Holmes in it.

Quite frankly, the B1C is equal or better than any guitar I've played, including a few Les Paul 50's conversions, Historics, 50's strats, basically tons of stuff - although I've never played a 58-59-60 burst.

And although I LOVE Pete F's Gustavvson , I would have to say that my B1C - for me - is neck and neck with it. Oddly enough, the B1C used to be Pete's as well.

Anyhow I will be a future customer of yours Gene - thanks again for the amazing guitars!

Cheers

Nigel