• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Any dirt pedal that sounds similar to this obscure one?

ari

I'm quite fascinated by Berg's demo of Whalestone Angelite. But in US it's far from established -- I realize it's a small Swedish manufacturer and given the exchange rate it's not cheap, but I would seriously consider it if it was more widely available/established.

I'm particularly intrigued by how it can sound saturated, articulate, smooth, and different (from most other OD pedals) all at the same time.

It's a completely new design so I don't expect anything to sound exactly like it, but does that sound remind you of any other pedals?

Thanks!

jdel77

Whalestone is a member here and often posts regarding circuits and tech information. Just message him directly.

ari

Whalestone is a member here and often posts regarding circuits and tech information. Just message him directly.
Thanks, but that's a little different from what I was asking about -- I was just wondering if there's anything else that sounds somewhat similar.

ari

keto

Sounds like a modded tube screamer, to me...changed EQ but has the same type of compression and gain going on.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom