• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Any Egnater Tourmaster/Rebel Sightings or Updates?

K.E.P.

I did a search here and on google and found only a few opinions about the Egnater Tourmaster available at GC. Since the two GC's closest to me do not have either the tourmaster or rebel in, does anyone else have more than just spec info on either, but especially the rebel. Overall impressions, tone, ex.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

KEP

vonscott

I'm pretty excited about checking this amp out. Just may be my next combo....My GC (Grand Rapids, MI) doesn't have them either.

I heard they were going to go to the Platinum GC's first and then the other stores. Don't know any kind of schedule anyone know any more info or an ETA for the regular GC's?

Rod

Tone is Paramount
Gold Supporting Member
I emailed Egnater a few weeks ago and they told me that the Tourmaster was going to be shipping to all Guitar Center stores a week after NAMM...That's about THIS WEEK>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll see....

Trending Topics