• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Any ElectroSmash PedalSHIELD Users?

Jo-Jo Beans

Hey y'all, I'm pretty big into building DIY pedals, but I've only ever built analog effects before. My main rig and my backup amp are both Fender/Peavey modeling amps, though, so I've got no problems with digital stuff.

So, I'm thinking that for 75 bucks plus the price of an Arduino, an ElectroSmash PedalSHIELD can't be beat. I'm in the I.T. field, so programming the board in C++ isn't a problem for me.

Has anyone used/built one before? Is it easy to get the effects you want with programming? Are you satisfied with the sound quality and the tone? How complex does stuff get? Etc. I'd love to hear some thoughts on it.

eriwebnerr

I like the concept but the sound samples were unimpressive. The lack of a real enclosure seems like a big oversight.

Jo-Jo Beans

I have a lot of sturdy pedals on my board for gigs. I'm mostly interested in jamming with buddies and trying out new sounds or modulation effects.

Trending Topics