any experience on fulltone warrenty work

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by sixty2strat, Sep 9, 2008.

1. sixty2strat

sixty2strat Member

Sent some gear in and they have had it since the 21st. I have not heard a word even to acknowledge that they got it , so getting a bit curious. Just wondering if it might have got lost in the warehouse, sent an email inqurring and have heard zilch. Would not figure these guys would be swamped due to their rep for quality, and saw a lot of stories about how quick the take care of stuff once the ball get rolling or do they take some time on warrenty work like the giants maybe that had a plant shut down like some places do.

2. pir8matt

pir8matt Member

I had a similar experience with a '69 that was screwed up. I couldnt get a response on an RMA. I basically sent Mike Fuller an email saying that if I didn't get some kind of response I was just going to eBay the pedal and then someone else would get a Fulltone product that was screwed up, hate it, sell it, and eventually that type of word of mouth would get around and damage Fulltones rep in the long run.

I had an RMA the next day. Ymmv.

3. sixty2strat

sixty2strat Member

got the RMA ....but never heard on the TTE status after they got it

4. pir8matt

pir8matt Member

I think it took about 3 weeks to get mine back. It had some bad germanium resistors in it.

At the time I had my problem, I'm pretty sure it was a one or 2 man shop. I don't know how big it is now, but I've always gotten the impression it was a fairly smallish operation.

5. mapleneck72

mapleneck72 Member

I didn't have any problems with my repair a couple months ago. I sent in a 1999 Supa-Trem and they had it back to me in 3-4 weeks. They didn't acknowledge receipt of the pedal but they emailed when it was ready to come back to me.

6. sixty2strat

sixty2strat Member

cool thanks guys looks like 3 to 4 so got more time to wait