Any good true bypass delay pedals?

CaptRonJon

Does anyone know of any good true bypass delay pedals? The only brand that I'm really looking at is the Electro- Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man but, unfortunately, it's 300 or so odd numbered dollars and that's a little much for a delay... even though it is built the typical (and awesome) over the top fashion with crazy effects built into it. Anyways, any suggestions?

jb1911

I don't know about good ones, but here's a great one, and half the price of a DMM. Also, less than half the size. Oh, and it's got footswitchable modulation.

this1smyne

i've got a donnerbox delay thats true bypass, and it kicks tail... but more the straight analog/digital mix thing, long and short delays, not the modulation/tap tempo stuff... i really dig it though, and would take it on small jams over my DL4 and DD5 and EQ, incrediably good sounding delay. You can check my board picture post for a good pic of it (or tonesafari.com)

speed12

Just a quick, vaguely related to the OP, question....what does the toggle on the Disaster Transport do? It looks to be something that wasn't on it when it was first released and I can't find any explanation as to its use! Cheers!

jlagrassa

Silver Supporting Member
Check out the Cmatmods Deeelay pedal its digital but its got 600mS of analog warmth $150 new!

teXum

Both my delays are TB, and great sounding. Retro-Sonic Analog Delay for the big, bold analog repeats, and Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay for the more "tuned", tape-ish repeats.

ljdsam

I don't know about good ones, but here's a great one, and half the price of a DMM. Also, less than half the size. Oh, and it's got footswitchable modulation.

Sorry, being thick: do you mean it's got tap? 'cause I want a delay pedal with tap, ideally with bypass, and was looking at the TC electronic Nova delay, but someone warned me about quality control being an issue (made in China not Denmark anymore).

Trending Topics