• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Any Hellecasters fans?

oxtone

Love those guys! Have seen them live a couple times, and it was fantastic! All nice guys - have met them all at the NAMM Show, etc. "Return of" is a masterpiece!

Trebor Renkluaf

I was hit by a parked car, what's your excuse?
Gold Supporting Member
I'll listen when I get home. Saw 'em three times back in the '90s - love 'em!

rhinocaster

Gold Supporting Member
Those guys are fantastic. Several years ago at NAMM I was wandering around and you could tell where the famous players and bands were due to the LOOOOOONG lines.

I walked past the BBE Effects booth and there was Will Ray leaning on the counter with his chin in his palm, totally ignored. I said hello and let him know how much I admired his playing. We ended up chatting for 20 minutes and he gave me a copy of Mojo Blues. A very nice guy and a helluva player. :)

Last edited:

Solcat

Saw them this past Saturday at Deke Dickerson's Guitar Geek Festival. Awesome. I'd pay to see either of those guys play alone.

SLBlues

I know JJ is a total gear freak besides having some great chops. Fun guy to hang out with.

jordanL

I've met Will Ray a few Times at G&L events, and agree with Rhinocaster - As great a guy as he is a player. Hope to see the others play one of these days.

Trending Topics