Any ideas what kind of guitar I was playing?

benjammin420

Several years ago i was at the Guitar Center and i was trying out a used nylon string acoustic guitar. It was thin, like an es-335 (maybe thinner, flat top), i do believe it was acoustic-electric, no cutaways. It was probably 200-300 used. I was just playing it to kill some time, but now im on the market for a nice nylon acoustic and i keep thinking about that guitar, ive never seen a thin acoustic like it before or since. any ideas?

benjammin420

yes, and it had something in it, like a plug- i dont know what you call it, but ive seen in on lots of other acoutics, i guess maybe its the pickup attachment

benjammin420

i have, more than once over the years. it wasnt that much $$ and it was used, it probably wasnt a very notable company or model. i dont even know if it was good by acoustic guitar standards, but i remember it was comfortable, which it unusual for me fwith an acoustic

12guitdown

What's a little odd and will work in your favor is that most nylon electrics will have cutaways.

benjammin420

actually, i originally posted this in the acoustic forum and didnt get far, but someone mentioned the epiphone chet atkins which is thin and has a cutaway. Id like to try one but theyre discountinued

dunara

G200ENT.jpg
Could it have been an Ibanez G-Series?

http://www.ibanez.com/AcousticGuitars/Series-G

Trending Topics

Top Bottom