• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Any ideas what kind of guitar I was playing?

benjammin420

Several years ago i was at the Guitar Center and i was trying out a used nylon string acoustic guitar. It was thin, like an es-335 (maybe thinner, flat top), i do believe it was acoustic-electric, no cutaways. It was probably 200-300 used. I was just playing it to kill some time, but now im on the market for a nice nylon acoustic and i keep thinking about that guitar, ive never seen a thin acoustic like it before or since. any ideas?

benjammin420

yes, and it had something in it, like a plug- i dont know what you call it, but ive seen in on lots of other acoutics, i guess maybe its the pickup attachment

benjammin420

i have, more than once over the years. it wasnt that much $$ and it was used, it probably wasnt a very notable company or model. i dont even know if it was good by acoustic guitar standards, but i remember it was comfortable, which it unusual for me fwith an acoustic

12guitdown

Gold Supporting Member
What's a little odd and will work in your favor is that most nylon electrics will have cutaways.

benjammin420

actually, i originally posted this in the acoustic forum and didnt get far, but someone mentioned the epiphone chet atkins which is thin and has a cutaway. Id like to try one but theyre discountinued