any love for no means no?

vanderkalin

Just saw the punk guitarist thread, and wanted to bring up these guys, but I think they have had a couple different guys on guitar. regardless, they kick some serious Victoria ass.

gixxerrock

Used to see them back in the day, along with Dayglow Abortions, Black Flag, Neos etc... in crappy little community halls. Good times.

Dumo

Silver Supporting Member
Yes, one of the best live shows I've ever seen. I've seen them probably about 10 times over the years. "Wrong" is unrelentingly brutal (in a good way). Very unique and smart band. Super nice guys too.

vanderkalin

wrong was the best punk album ever, in my limited punk rock experience, and I saw Mr. Wrong, Rob's alter ego, at the alley cat scrambles, a bike courier race held in a warehouse in East Van, they held it every halloween for a few years. Who new one guy with a bass in a Nazi uniform, tongue firmly in cheek of course, could be so entertaining?

vanderkalin

By the way, who would have been playing guitar for them in 93-94? that is when I first saw them at the student union cafeteria at University of Victoria, and it was one of the best 10 shows I have seen.

jape

Some great stuff from these guys. A buddy just turned me on to these guys a few years ago, so I've been going back through some of their work.

Impressive they've kept things going since '79!

This song just kills me:

Dumo

Silver Supporting Member
By the way, who would have been playing guitar for them in 93-94? that is when I first saw them at the student union cafeteria at University of Victoria, and it was one of the best 10 shows I have seen.

Probably Tom at that point. Andy moved to Amsterdam to be with his girlfriend.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom