• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Any love for the Fulltone Soul Bender?

Pedro58

Silver Supporting Member
It's the one I've kept after having lots of new & vintage fuzzes. Great tone knob and it cleans up as well as anything I've owned. Great pedal.

yannroman

I love it! Being a fuzz face freak I don't use it a lot but each time I plug it in I'm thrilled, huge thick and throaty roar! It does not clean up like a FF but is a lot more versatile, the controls are highly interactive. A must have for fuzz lovers!

Stormbringer

My go-to fuzz with HBs and it sounds equally great with SCs. It will be in my main pedalboard for a long, long, long time......

DC_injektilo

love, love, LOVE my soulbender. so much so, that i'm looking for another as a back up. i often put it through my old Danelectro DS-50 amp, and Silvertone 1482 and wow... can't get enough of that sound!

Frankee

Wartime Consigliere
Just picked up my second one.

One of Fulltones best endeavors ever.

Already a classic.

huskerjohn

I can't get enough of mine. It's my number one pedal for dirt. Nice classic rock tones that ar a perfect match for my Reinhardt and wah.

Original_Fire

One of my favorite fuzzes! I wish I hadn't let it go, but while I had it I had a blast with it. Loved it with HB's or SC's. I really liked the range the internal trimpot gave it too. I will definitely have another someday.

Windup 43

Silver Supporting Member
It's awesome and sounds great w/ any guitar/amp combination I've hooked it up with. Couldn't bond w/ the '70 or Octafuzz, but loved the Soulbender right away.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom