• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Any love for The Gutter Twins?

puckhead

Greg Dulli + Mark Lanegan = pure magic.

I've been listening to Saturnalia on repeat in the car for about a week. the EP Adorata has some gems as well. Their version of St James Infirmary is terrific.

Zelja

Silver Supporting Member
Yep. Have some Afghan Whigs stuff & Screaming Trees as well. Mark Lanegans' solo stuff is top shelf - great songs, feel & what a voice!

Last edited:

Melj

Not so keen on Greg Dulli but I love Mark Lanegan in pretty much every musical scenario he puts himself in.

TaronKeim

Big fan of the Saturnalia release - thought it was one of the best albums released last year. Dulli and Lanegan are a great compliment to each other vocally and I really enjoy the gritty blues/country meets electronic-cinema thing they have going on musically.

_TJK*

puckhead

I've been a huge fan of all of Dulli's projects since the early 90s. He's pulled some terrific people in to the things he's done (Ray Lamontagne, Jeff Klein, Dave Grohl, etc). The last Twilight Singers tour I saw had Lanegan as a special guest, and the chemistry was undeniable.

Found some videos other than cellphone concert footage.
Idle Hands: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeVzCtJCSvo
All Misery/Flowers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vB03XT5xEo

RocksOff

Been a Whigs and Trees fan since wayyyyyyy back. To hear them both together... awesome. Wanna hear cool? Lanegan's 'Whiskey For The Holy Ghost' album.

Trending Topics