1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Any Love for the PRS line of amps at the 2012 Namm Show?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by SuperReverb2, Jan 23, 2012.

1. SuperReverb2

SuperReverb2 Member

Did a search or two. Found a few things from the 2011 Namm. Didn't see anything from the 2012 Namm. Just curious about thoughts and feedback from those that attended and those that have had a chance try these amps. Mostly interested in the Two Channel "C" and "H" amps as well as the Super Dallas.

Thanks in advance for your time.

:)

2. Mr Boggie

Mr Boggie Member

I can tell you from my experience - not a lot of love on the used market for pre-owned PRS amps. Which has me not exactly saving up for a private stock.

3. SuperReverb2

SuperReverb2 Member

Wow! Nobody? They don't sound that bad in the clips I heard. Somebody must have tried/compared them?

:)

4. franksguitar

franksguitar Member

The PRS amps are made by Doug Sewell who made Sewell amps before joining PRS. And yes they do sound very good. I used them at the PRS Experience on stage