• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Any LsL T-Bone Tele (Or LsL Strat) Owners Out There?

jumpnblues

I've had my T-Bone Tele for about 6 weeks now and I can't stop playing it. Big, fat, and very pretty tone. Got the ash body. Weighs 6.48 lbs. Wonderful neck. Really like the tone whether playing with a pick or fingers. I've been playing along with some Duke Robillard Youtube videos and the LsL sounds like it's a perfect fit with music...not that I'm in Duke's league.

I also recently purchased a Victoria Double Deluxe that I'm also in love with and the two are made for each other like a lock and key. Perfect guitar for the '30s to early '60s swing, Kansas City/Basie style swing, West Coast jump/blues, and traditional blues that I play. All PU positions sound so rich and sweet. But, man, that neck PU just kills for jazz. Velvet like attack, very smooth. Heck, I think I'll even branch into some fusion with it. If I could own only one guitar the LsL is it.

Was just wondering if anyone was having as much fun with their LsL as I am mine? Killer guitars.

Last edited:

teleman1

Silver Supporting Member
I have a very bad arse LSL, one of the first 100 strats, exceptional . No one mentions how good Lances pickups are, they are quintessential vintage. Tobacco body maple neck, very fine. And I am not much for authentic relicing, but lance is definitely about the best on the market. Especially his checking.

teleman1

Silver Supporting Member
I have been to the factory. Great experience and Lance is usually there. He gets in your face in a good way. He seems pretty bent on showing you how much care go into his instruments. He will put you in front of anything you wish to know about. Really nice guy.

Madison

I've had a T Bone for about 6 years. It's in the 'keeper' category, which is hard to achieve in my world. It has been getting some valid competition lately, from a Suhr T and modded Baja tele. I've tried to make the Baja more like the LsL, with good success so far.

Cap'n Lee

I recently happened across LsL in Mesa, Hollywood who have begun carrying them
I liked the vintage vibe with modern touches and was very taken with the baked maple necks
One to keep an eye on

Jt89

Purchased a t-bone yesterday. Butterscotch blackguard tele by the name of Blane. Heavy relic’d. What can I say…it is a fantastic guitar. An example of truly amazing craftsmanship. I have never been a fan of relic’d guitars but this has been done real professional and looks super cool.

I tried out two lsl’s, a Suhr t-type and a fender CS nocaster. Let me say this, the fender could not hold a candle to either the lsl or the Suhr. The Suhr was also fantastic but despite being a real high quality instrument with a great sound, it just did not have anywhere near the amount of balls that the t-bone did. The lsl absolutely rocks!

jiml

Silver Supporting Member
Owned a Saticoy for a bit, probably the most vintage sounding and playing S type I have owned/played.

Swapped it away when I needed to make a change.

I want a CV model someday, the neck carve on that model is perfect..

emmaporkchop

Supporting Member
I have a heavily relic'd one that is amazingly comfortable, traded my Koll for it and consider it one of the best decisions I've ever made in terms of gear. My other LSL is the Shelby Cobra version. That one has become my main guitar due to the TV Jones pickups and having a Bigsby that stays in tune.

Golem

Silver Supporting Member
I had a T-Bone. It was well made it just didn't seem like something I knew I wanted to keep so I sold it.

marsos52

i have a LsL Satiscoy that i got a few years back and the honeymoon has never ended

it is as good a strat as i ever wanted its just over 6 lbs and the pickups are amazing

Trending Topics

Top Bottom