Any news on Paul Cochrane/Dave Barber pedal?

ericb

Gold Supporting Member
Hi guys, any news on the boost pedal that Cochrane/Barber collaboration pedal? Being built? Available soon? I got really curious all of a sudden

Eric

Don Rusk

BearFoot FX Owner
Vendor
Weird, I just emailed Paul the same question ...

acquiring minds want to know !!!!!!!!;)

ericb

Gold Supporting Member
Weird, I just emailed Paul the same question ...

acquiring minds want to know !!!!!!!!;)
Who's mind are you 'acquiring' ! :) Yea, I was just sitting at work and needed a quick break , and the 1st thing that popped in my head was the status of that pedal ! lol

Stay tuned huh

Eric

PaulC

We're still talking about doing it, but things have changed for both of us since we talked about it back in the fall.

I started doing pedals full time the first of the year. I changed my role at Heritage Amps to "consultant/designer" instead of builder because the pedal thing was getting to the point where it was demanding more of my time than I could give it. It was getting away from me, so I decided I needed to give it more attention so I could do it more "pro". The guys at heritage can build the amps without me, so I'm going to focus on getting the pedals out, and getting new things designed and out this year.

Dave has had a ton of work with his new designs, and some really good success with his new fuzz, so we kind of changed positions from the fall. I've got more time now, and he has less!! It's a good problem for both of us! I still want to try and do it because it's a blast working with like minded people and Dave builds great stuff.

We'll see how things turn out these next few months.

Later, PaulC
Tim & timmy pedals

jimfog

I started doing pedals full time the first of the year.
Paul....cool.....I hope that works out for you. I'm sure it will!

Just curious.......what is (roughly) your current turn-around time for Timmys?

Cheers!

- jim

JohnK24

Silver Supporting Member
Now this collaboration sounds like a pedal I'd buy...I love Barber's build quality and tone (not to mention pricing) and I've heard nothing but praise about the Tim/Timmy line (never tried one)...

Good to hear both pedal dudes are very busy.

popsongsmith

What a cool idea. Almost as cool as two amp designers--say Bogner and Line 6--collaborating on an amp.

Just kidding.

missing_dave

Now this collaboration sounds like a pedal I'd buy...I love Barber's build quality and tone (not to mention pricing) and I've heard nothing but praise about the Tim/Timmy line (never tried one)...

Good to hear both pedal dudes are very busy.

+100 :BEER

missing_dave

I Have left room in my schedule for this project, I am pretty excited to get to it! I even have a run of enclosures set aside and ready to go...hopefully we can make it happen soon!:AOK

well thats great to hear !

put me on that list now:worried

Don Rusk

BearFoot FX Owner
Vendor
Who's mind are you 'acquiring' ! :) Yea, I was just sitting at work and needed a quick break , and the 1st thing that popped in my head was the status of that pedal ! lol

Stay tuned huh

Eric
Yes my acquiring mind keeps acquiring things against my will ; ] :AOK

Trending Topics