Any of you ever purchased a pickguard/part from Greasy Groove?

SweetMax954

I ordered a pickguard from them a week ago. I gave them the wrong email on accident when placing my order so I never got a conformation or tracking number or anything. I've called and emailed them multiple times sense my order and no one has answered or replied in any way. I'm getting kind of worried. I live in Florida and they're in Canada so it should probably be here in anther week, but I just want to be safe.

Smacky the Frog

Gold Supporting Member
I ordered a pickguard from them a week ago. I gave them the wrong email on accident when placing my order so I never got a conformation or tracking number or anything. I've called and emailed them multiple times sense my order and no one has answered or replied in any way. I'm getting kind of worried. I live in Florida and they're in Canada so it should probably be here in anther week, but I just want to be safe.
I ordered a Gretsch pickguard. Came within two weeks (think it was shorter than that but can't recall). Didn't have a problem. This was about a year ago.

I ordered from Greasy Groove about two years ago. No confirmation, no tracking, but it arrived in New Jersey after about two weeks. I wouldn't sweat it for another week or so. Good luck.

SweetMax954

Thanks guys. They seem to have god reviews on their website, but I just thought it was weird that they won't get back to me or answer the phone.

monty

I ordered a PG and TR cover from them about a month ago, came in a couple weeks so no worries.

lemonpaul59

I ordered a clear pickguard for a LP in March 2016. Took about a week from Nova Scotia to California. I had no problems at all, so your experience is puzzling.

SackvilleDan

Platinum Supporting Member
Yeah, I was just going to say, they're in Atlantic Canada... shipping will take a while to South Florida. Never heard of any problems with them, and the few times I've communicated everything seemed to be fine.

Telechamp

I ordered some pinup decals from them for my Gretsch. I also put one on my CV50's Tele.

They came in pretty fast, but too expensive for what you get. But I knew that going in, I guess..

I ordered one and it came quickly, but with no communication from them.

It was for a strat and I did have to do some work to make it fit, though.

Mickey's dad

Sorry to drag this outta retirement but I ordered a custom pickguard from them about 10 days ago. Not sweating that I don't have it yet by any means but I am concerned about the lack of communication after I paid them. They were great at answering questions before I bought it, but since I have emailed to just confirm payment and get an ETA - whenever that may be. No answer to email. I am cool waiting a bit but I paid for a pickguard from Pickguard Paradise and had to get PayPal to step in and get my money back because he/they went out of business right after I paid so I have been burned once already. ( at least on product received, Paypal awesome) I can update how this turns out since the last post was in 2016, this will be a more up to date account of current business practices.

Mickey's dad

Update, got this 4 days after above post- about 14 days from order. Planning to install it this weekend but holes look pretty close upon just laying it over the existing pickguard. Quality is very good from first inspection. Know they don't communicate after the sale and don't send tracking numbers but as others in this thread, I got mine pretty timely for custom order.

Trending Topics