1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Any of you geeks want to help me figure out what pedals these are from pics?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by B_of_H, Jul 5, 2008.

1. B_of_H

B_of_H Member

josh clark from Tea Leaf Green's pedal board. I kept seeing him using different amps, a twin reissue, a silverface, a hot rod deville, a mesa..... So I'm assuming he just uses backline amps and gets all his overdrive distortion from pedals.

Looks like a Rat, Turbo TS9, Maxon or Ibanex TS9, DD-3/5, Maxon AD9 maybe?

what do you think?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

in this pic you can see something to the right....evh flanger? boss tuner?

[​IMG]

2. Scott Auld

Scott Auld Staff Member

He's got a cute front row crowd going there.

I see the Ibanez TS9, the TS9DX Turbo, what looks like a boss digital delay to the left of the screamers, a rat on the far right end (could be something else), and maybe a tuner and MXR pedal off to the left of the volume pedal.

Them are my guesses.

3. Craise

Craise Member

Looks like the other guy has a EH qtron, Black Big Muff and Boss Tuner. Also main guy as Boss tuner and maybe a EVH phaser?..some sort of one knob phaser or boost...with the tuner to the left off the board. and yeah I think that is a RAt...

4. B_of_H

B_of_H Member

yeah, they are pretty popular with the 21-30 year old hippie girls.

5. 12345678

12345678 Senior Member

I definitely see the IBZ screamers, BOSS DD, MXR phase? Volume pedal...a couple of the other things I can't make out. Tuner? Dunno

6. radcliff

radcliff Member

he looks different every time i see him

that guy can play