• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Any of you guys interested in buying this Big Muff in a concrete block on Reverb?

nowhere

Only $500, such a deal! At least they entombed it with an AC adapter connected. The idea itself is dumb enough that it wouldn't have surprised me if they had encased it in concrete with a battery.

sjwieczorkow

Silver Supporting Member
I see a future in goop enclosures. Goop knobs too. Wire the circuit together and then toss it into a goop mold.

plastics.png

Chandyland

On a less humourous note....

How good is concrete as an EM shield? As a muff can be noisy anyway, I can't see this being remotely "playable"...

Absolute hot garbage since it's an insulator, but with this you get the advantage of some of your components being physically further away from sources of EM noise. ;)

drbob1

Gold Supporting Member
Are we being Rock-Rolled?

If you're going to charge $500 for it, wouldn't it make sense to use more durable input/output cables? And how about mounting a little "cable wrap" set of prongs? OTOH, I do see a future for this technology as a pedalboard-mount your pedals on your pedals!

Lef T

I'm surprised that seller didn't mention that is was used by Jimi on Stone Free.

HipUncle

Gold Supporting Member
This pedal derives its amazing tone due to the superior thermal and mechanical stability supplied by the artisinal M70-grade concrete enclosure that's hand-poured in our Oregon facility by our team of dedicated craftsmen. This pedal has 10,150 psi crush resistance!

When you absolutely, positively got to have the heaviest tone in the room, accept no substitutes!

nowhere

This pedal derives its amazing tone due to the superior thermal and mechanical stability supplied by the artisinal M70-grade concrete enclosure that's hand-poured in our Oregon facility by our team of dedicated craftsmen. This pedal has 10,150 psi crush resistance!

When you absolutely, positively got to have the heaviest tone in the room, accept no substitutes!

Hand-ground NOS aggregate from the finest Italian quarries, painstakingly mixed at our workshop with Portland cement made in a small, fair trade, gluten-free Portland Oregon manufactory by a single craftsperson who signs each individual bag.

DaveKS

OK, which one of you maniacs bought it? Sold 12/21

And did you pay for overnight shipping so you can give it as a Christmas present?

sanfi4u

Gold Supporting Member
Nice box. Helps to eliminate excessive vibrations. Repairs could be a bit tricky though....

Turnipfarmer

I love this! I bought a NYC big muff on ebay that was also an art project. It was cheap and the early Frantone designed NYC so it was a good deal anyway. Sadly it photographed really well and was amazing art but was just papier-mache and whiteglue and now looks really disgutung and I think I might chisel it into the trash because i'm afraid to even bring it into the house from the garage.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom