• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Any of you guys pick up the Fender Lead III ???

Russ73

I just got a good deal on one and I kinda like the specs....should arrive tomm...was curious if anyone has one and what are your thoughts??

Baba

Silver Supporting Member
It’s funny you started this thread, as I was just shopping for them about an hour ago :D

Sweetfinger

Silver Supporting Member
I got half of a Lead II, the body half- to use as a guide for making a pickguard template. The bodies are routed the same, so if you need a pickguard for one, I'm your guy.

misterg71

The premier Hack Guitarist
Silver Supporting Member
I briefly owned one of the new ones. Really small body, that didn’t quite sit correctly on me (neck dive-ish). The control placement (mostly the mini toggles) I found was not really ergonomically correct. However, it did play and sound kind of good.

scelerat

Gold Supporting Member
I had a couple of the originals. One got stolen, the other got sold. '70s Fender for $400-ish, was always kind of a funny sleeper. I am curious about the new ones. If they are 75% the weight and have a more stable finish than the originals, they're a great alternative to Tele/Strat/Les Paul while still retaining a very Fender vibe/aesthetic.

Trending Topics