Any other Godin A6 owners?

Crowder

Dang Twangler
I picked up one of these on the cheap recently. It's an interesting guitar. True hollowbody, but shallow and around the same size as a Chet Atkins or the Epiphone SST our singer uses. It has an electric pickup that you can blend with the piezo or use independently.

I just dropped it off with my luthier to get it set up optimally. Hoping it will open up some new avenues for me, and it will keep me from having to take my nice acoustics out to open mics and such.

View media item 16374

chetdoug

I have owned my A6 Ultra for over a year (bought used) , immediately sold my Epiphone SST, and think this is one of the best playing sounding guitars on the market. Sounds great through any amp, but especially great thru my Goodsell MK IV. True, unplugged, it is a weak acoustic, but plugged in, has the best sound / tone definition of any acoustic/electric I have ever played, regardless of price. Mine looks identical to the one pictured. Neck is fantastic. I can play my "chet style" just as easy on this guitar, as with my teles, or certainly my Gretsch. IMHO, I highly recommend this guitar, especially if you can pick one up used. Great deal!

Crowder

Dang Twangler
I just had my luthier do a complete setup. The nut needed a little work, the saddle was too high, and the frets needed to be leveled and polished. So I spent $120 setting up a guitar that I got for $350 (I think), but I'm very pleased. It plays great now and sounds good too.

d-rock

I've been curious about these as well since I'm doing a lot more singing/acoustic playing recently.

Trending Topics