Got a UA 2-610 and an Apollo 6x with a bunch of UAD plugins.
Same reason I dumped mine... Apollo and Windows are like oil and water. It worked with an expensive TB-to-USB-C adaptor, but not as smoothly as it should have. It worked fine in the context of the DAW, but would not function as a DA relay for any other non-DAW audio running on my PC (like just playing back audio from YouTube videos or whatever). I also got sick of UA's constant nagging to buy their stupid plugins.I tried to get it to work for months on my Windows PC via Thunderbolt but couldn't. Their support was non-existent, so I eventually went with a completely different solution. It seems to be designed more for Macs.