Any pics of a 1-Spot powering multiple pedals?

jazzwannabe

Gold Supporting Member
I'd like to see how the daisy-chain thing hooks up to the 1-Spot, and then to the other pedals. I understand that the only choices are 5 and 8 plugs, is that correct? I'm only going to have three pedals at most.

Thanks

shawnshack

I'll try and post a pic tomorrow of mine. I have the 8 plug, with a 5 plug hooked onto that. I'm powering 10 pedals (listed in my sig). I made a copy of a pedal train and have the adapter routed from underneath. It looks a little sloppy from underneath, but nice form on top :).

aziltz

5 space on everything but the rt 66
DSC01861.jpg

DaveG

Gold Supporting Member
Just put a small rubber vacuum cap (from the auto parts store) over the unused plugs, and tuck them out of the way...

Like Tedzepplin says, you'll eventually need 'em. :D

rul8agn

Here's mine from a few months ago. I had to daisy chain the 8 and the 5 plug to a single One-Spot. No noise and only two outlets needed(amp and one-spot)
n567610121_5114645_39.jpg

aziltz

i didnt realize you could drive more than one daisy chain... I'll have to pick another one up!

Jack DeVille

this is a two one-spot set-up. one powers the echo park (its REALLY sensitive to power) and the other runs everything else. quiet, until you hit the strings...

pedalboard032209.jpg

Trending Topics

Top Bottom