• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Any pics of a 1-Spot powering multiple pedals?

jazzwannabe

Gold Supporting Member
I'd like to see how the daisy-chain thing hooks up to the 1-Spot, and then to the other pedals. I understand that the only choices are 5 and 8 plugs, is that correct? I'm only going to have three pedals at most.

Thanks

shawnshack

I'll try and post a pic tomorrow of mine. I have the 8 plug, with a 5 plug hooked onto that. I'm powering 10 pedals (listed in my sig). I made a copy of a pedal train and have the adapter routed from underneath. It looks a little sloppy from underneath, but nice form on top :).

DaveG

Platinum Supporting Member
Just put a small rubber vacuum cap (from the auto parts store) over the unused plugs, and tuck them out of the way...

Like Tedzepplin says, you'll eventually need 'em. :D

rul8agn

Here's mine from a few months ago. I had to daisy chain the 8 and the 5 plug to a single One-Spot. No noise and only two outlets needed(amp and one-spot)

aziltz

i didnt realize you could drive more than one daisy chain... I'll have to pick another one up!

Jack DeVille

this is a two one-spot set-up. one powers the echo park (its REALLY sensitive to power) and the other runs everything else. quiet, until you hit the strings...

Trending Topics