Any RC-2 users out there~Question

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Mooncusser, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Mooncusser

Mooncusser Member

Hey guys,

I just picked up a Boss RC-2 loop station to aid in practice.
    The unit was brand new, but no manual and I am waiting on having it sent to me.

Would any of you whom are fimiliar with the RC-2 be able to give me a quick nutshell tie-up on how to simply configure the settings so I can simply have whatever I play into it play back for me? Just the guitar straight up...no phrases or drums needed for now.

I'll figure out the rest of it's functions when I get the manual next week.
    I appreciate your help.
    All the best, :AOK
    Mass

2. neil99

neil99 Member

Mass
    I believe if you go to rolandus.com all the manuals are available for all Boss pedals. I am picking one up tomorrow, looking forward to it!!

3. kiki_90291

kiki_90291 Member

Put it in the play/record mode (knob at 12 o'clock), turn the guide knob (the little centered knob on the left) to zero (turns down any drum sound). Press the pedal once to start recording, play, press the pedal again to close the loop, press the pedal again to overdub and again to stop overdubbing, press twice quickly to stop.

4. Mooncusser

Mooncusser Member

Hey, Thanks for all the temp. help!
    A question though for you users...is there a mode where it eliminates the drum feature entirely? I did turn down the drum volume as noted, but it sends an audible pulse sound through the amp as if it is picking up the frequency of the drum phrasing.
    Thanks again,
    Mass