1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Any retailers expecting a batch of Timmys soon?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Brannen, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Brannen

Brannen Member

I am looking for a Timmy V2 and don't want to spend more than $129 shipped as one could expect to pay if purchasing directly from Paul. Of course I realize that sometimes if you want the best price you have to wait, but does anyone know of any retailers expecting a batch of Timmys anytime soon? Thanks in advance.

2. sab2208

sab2208 Supporting Member

3. sab2208

sab2208 Supporting Member

And GuitarX is supposed to get a January shipment of Timmys. They have a list, but they may get more pedals than people on their list. I'm really not sure. Contact Gary to see if you can get in on the January shipment.

http://guitarx.com/

4. J.T.

J.T. Supporting Member

5. Footbutt

Footbutt Supporting Member

sack of turds!
    i just picked up a used Timmy for $160 and i thought that was a deal.
    *folds arms and makes a pouting face like a little kid*