• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Any Sturgill Simpson fans here?

Yer Blues

I'd really like a live album from him. The songs have really evolved live since the album was released. There are some great clips on youtube.

lumco

Most of the roads I travel are muddy
Platinum Supporting Member
He is the best out there right now. Enjoy his songs and a awesome band.

27sauce

I'd really like a live album from him. The songs have really evolved live since the album was released. There are some great clips on youtube.
No kidding. There was a live show on XM a while back and they have really evolved since the the last album. Always impressed

2HBStrat

He's good, but to me it sounds like he's trying to sound like Waylon Jennings a little to much. He needs to develop his own thing imho.....as he is right now he's probably a niche artist. He has a good lead guitarist.

winstabull

Thanks... I'm not really sure how to work this stuf though? Just download and play?? It looks like it is a FLAC file... does that have to be unzipped or something?
Its a little complicated. You need a bit torrent program to download it. (http://www.utorrent.com/) Then you need a music player that can play FLAC files, or software to convert it to MP3. (http://wiki.etree.org/index.php?page=FLAC) Good news is all of that is free.

Then, click on the torrent link of the show you want to download. Once it saves it should prompt your bit torrent program to open it and download it. Once it completes, use you play back software to browse to the direct you downloaded the flacs to and start rocking. :)

If you needs more in depth explanation start here - http://wiki.etree.org/index.php?page=BitTorrent - that has just about everything you could want to know about this subject.

Hopefully that helps!

mrMix

Silver Supporting Member
I like him - kind of psychedelic outlaw cowboy music. Pics up where Zack Brown sort of falls down.

Ubersooner

"little Joe". It's a TGP drinking game I play. Every time someone says little Joe in a Sturgill thread, I take a drink.

fataxeman

Gold Supporting Member
His guitarist Laur Joamets is off the charts. Hoping to see S.S. and his boys in a couple of months.

gmann

I listen to him and like him, kinda like a breath of fresh air in the midst of the current country scene. OTOH, I feel like I've heard it before, somewhere.

Trending Topics