• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Any telecaster love on here?

AA864

Here's some Tele love for ya...

(top/lef-right: 71 Telecaster, 2012 AVRI Tele Custom, 2009 Tele American Deluxe )

+ Mick & Keef approved :D

TorzJohnson

that top-hat switch tip is pretty offensive on a blackguard.
I found the round tip to be useless in addition to being horrible to the touch. The top hat is the only part of that guitar that I can stand... and it's rapidly wearing out its welcome. :puh

bluesjuke

Disrespected Elder
Welcome to the Tele Lovin' Gear Page Lightnin'!

DSC_0024-2.jpg

Dano55WHiteguarde.jpg

DSC_0016-1.jpg

Minte

*except for a few minor scratches*
Gold Supporting Member
Tele, NEVER leave home without one,

new_tele.jpg

doc

Silver Supporting Member
Not that it matters, but I try to be a stickler for the truth. I just realized I DO have an actual Fender branded Tele - an Indonesian Lite Ash. Plays well above its price class. I had recently sold a Squier VM Tele and was thinking I was now out of actual Fenders.

Abandoned

Tweed Tube Tone Purist
Silver Supporting Member
I think the Tele platform is awesome. I also like the standard Tele tone but I've always been more into a different variation of Tele.
The Tele is probably my favorite body style, not my favorite neck.
I used to have an American Standard Tele from 2003 and I put Lollar pickups in it. I liked it but in the end and after a lot of comparison testing I realized the newer Teles being made were better sounding IMO. So I sold that Tele. And since I had it for awhile I was in the mood to try something different and was really interested in Strat's at the time so I went with it.
I've also had a Hamer Studio Custom which I had for a little less 10 years which I really liked but for the last few years I've really wanted to get back to some kind of Tele variation as I really like them for vintage rock and classic rock tones.
So I am recently back in the Tele family. Last week I bought a Fender Telebration 60th Year Anniversary Cabronita Telecaster w/ T.V. Jones pickups in it. Amazing guitar! It has a unique but full bodied tone with attitude and yet still warmth. It's great to be back in the Tele family.

gwr

I've been a tele player since I was 15,My Dad bought me my first guitar,a Lafayette and when I was getting better at playing and wanted a better guitar the music store had a few Fenders to chose from and I wanted the Jaguar but the only thing he could afford was a tele and this was 1968,looking back now I realize that was a good thing.

Jonny D

I just had to see if this thread was serious. Best way to find the love is to show some disdain toward the Tele and see what happens.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom