1. The Rules have been updated regarding posting as a business on TGP. Thread with details here: Thread Here
    Dismiss Notice

Any TGP members into Brian Moore guitars?

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by mikeratan00, Feb 14, 2009.

1. mikeratan00

mikeratan00 Member

2. Guitarded

Guitarded Member

I think the DC-1 is one of the Best Singlecut Bodied Guitars I have ever played.

Not a huge fan of the other body styles, but for playability and affordibility you can't beat the Brewster, N.Y. era Brian Moore Guitars.

They are/were a well conceived and well executed instrument.

3. John Hurtt

John Hurtt Supporting Member

I'd like to have one.

4. Skykrab

Skykrab Member

Yup,
    2 C-90 1.13s....They are my main gigging axes...they get a lot of recording time too...They are competing with 2 TA Drop tops, a Suhr Classic HB/S/P90, Manson Tele, JB Strat, Guild Brian May Sig, PRS CE-22 (early 90s), and few other high end guitars. Brian Moore are real sleepers (USA/custom shop ones)...They are easily on par with those mentioned above!!!!

5. Skykrab

Skykrab Member

Yup,
    2 C-90 1.13s....They are my main gigging axes...they get a lot of recording time too...They are competing with 2 TA Drop tops, a Suhr Classic HB/S/P90, Manson Tele, JB Strat, Guild Brian May Sig, PRS CE-22 (early 90s), and few other high end guitars. Brian Moore are real sleepers (USA/custom shop ones)...They are easily on par with those mentioned above!!!!

6. cob666

cob666 Member

I just picked up a '97 C55 with the 13 pin and the older knob layout (including the Roland GR30) and it's replaced my Les Paul as my #1 for the time being.

7. wolf9309

wolf9309 Member

had a few, I've been wishing I still had one. The C-55's are my favorites. Although I've never tried and really want to try the DC1/P