Any "the boogie board" user here? need help...

Maxprs

Hi guys, I wanted to register to that board (https://forum.grailtone.com/) in order to ask some technical information about Mesa products, but with any computer and any browser I got an error during the registration process. Any user here can advise a moderator, or someone who could find out what the problem is?
Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, it's a strange question to ask...

Thanks
Max

Lef T

I agree with slybird.
Ask your question in the amps section.
Lots of Mesa people here.

Last edited:

bgh

Supporting Member
I am on both. The traffic and visibility here are much higher. There are multiple TGP members who are on the Mesa site also. Posting in a Mesa related thread here will definitely get you more exposure.

PS: If you want, PM me with the error description and I will PM it to a mod on the Mesa board.

Maxprs

Yeah, my intention was to post here on TGP... just wanted to avoid something like "there's a dedicated board for Mesa products, why don't you ask there ?" :)

The error during registration on that mesa board is something like "forbidden" and "you have to enable javascript" but of course it is enabled...

Thanks guys, really appreciated
Max

Lef T

just wanted to avoid something like "there's a dedicated board for Mesa products, why don't you ask there ?"
You'll get a lot of friendly Mesa people here.
I am also on the Boogie Board,but as others have stated,answers can be be very slow or nil.
Inquiring minds need to know.
What is your Mesa question.
Spill the beans,boy.

Maxprs

You'll get a lot of friendly Mesa people here.
I am also on the Boogie Board,but as others have stated,answers can be be very slow or nil.
Inquiring minds need to know.
What is your Mesa question.
Spill the beans,boy.
Thanks bro, yeah I know people here are very friendly, just wondered where to put the question.
I opened a new thread with the question in Amps and Cabs section few minutes ago... :)

Trending Topics