Any thoughts on the Divided by 13 CCC 9/15?

1954 Tele dude

Silver Supporting Member
Hello, friends.

I am a step away from buying one, and I am curious if anyone here either owns one, or has played through one, and what your thoughts are?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

/13guitarman

Silver Supporting Member
I have the /13 9/15 and absolutely love that amp. I would think the CCC 9/15 would be more versatile given it has a master volume. There are some gigs I think the master volume would come in handy. If you are into metal, way off course with this amp. It does the classic rock and blues/country thing very well. I play mine wide open thru a anniversary g12h speaker. I like how it just gets to the edge of break up. I wish mine had a master volume as well as reverb. I don't think you can go wrong on that amp. They are built to last and hold their value.

I have spent a year and a half now, on a variety of different stages with my JRT 9/15. I've went back and forth with other amps, and have come to realize that for me, it's the best amp I've ever owned. Mine is a combo, and I have a matching 1x12 closed back on standby (which I rarely use). I've never wished for a master volume or reverb for it, I also like to use an A/B switch into the inputs. It just kills whether I'm running a Tele, a Paul or a Gretsch 6120.

By the way, I've owned well over 150 amps, and I wouldn't trade it back for any of them.

reddog112

Gold Supporting Member
I have spent a year and a half now, on a variety of different stages with my JRT 9/15. I've went back and forth with other amps, and have come to realize that for me, it's the best amp I've ever owned. Mine is a combo, and I have a matching 1x12 closed back on standby (which I rarely use). I've never wished for a master volume or reverb for it, I also like to use an A/B switch into the inputs. It just kills whether I'm running a Tele, a Paul or a Gretsch 6120.

By the way, I've owned well over 150 amps, and I wouldn't trade it back for any of them.
I would say that is a pretty good endorsement for you!

tedwoods

Yes, very new, but no so different from the JRT to not be worth mentioning given the few that are out there ...
God knows how much I'd like to get my hands on one.
I've owned a JRT for several years now, almost ever since it first came out -hands down my desert island amp- and I've also played a CJ11 recently (half of a CCC... powerampwise) and absolutely loved it too, so I would love to hear more about how a CCC sounds.

1954 Tele dude

Silver Supporting Member
Always great insight here. Greatly appreciated!

I pick mine up a week from tomorrow. I have a SJT 10/20 combo which I like very much. In particular, boomy rooms that are too live. The SJT cuts through the stage mix nicely, and into the room well enough that I get lots of compliments.

Anxious to get the CCC.

Thanks again.

joek86

Silver Supporting Member
Congrats, look forward to your feedback on it!

I just got a JRT9/15 a couple of weeks ago and used it on a gig last week as well as rehearsals. I am using it at an outdoor festival tomorrow.

The amp kicks butt tone and cut wise!

~Joe

Trending Topics