Any Torpedo Studio users here?

JerEvil

Vendor
Not sure if this belongs here or in the amp forum.

Anyway, got the Live but not thrilled with it. Sending back and have the Studio inbound. Just a ton more versatility with the Studio.

Anyway, I am using a Saffire Pro24 interface and Logic Pro X. How easy is the Studio to get rolling?

Thanks in advance.

djd100

Just as easy as the LIVE excepting that it's stereo and you can have two different mic/cab sims panned however you like, and it has some additional DSP for phase and speaker overload.

JerEvil

Vendor
Just as easy as the LIVE excepting that it's stereo and you can have two different mic/cab sims panned however you like, and it has some additional DSP for phase and speaker overload.
Cool. One thing I could not make work was a stereo track out from the SPDIF to get an unaffected dry track. I'm sure it was user error though.

SpiritShooter

Silver Supporting Member
Love my TN Studio. Hookup is easy as can be.
I don't have my pedals in stereo. Getting a dry signal is easy. Download the manual and check it out.

Sound much better than the TN Live IMO. ‍♂️

PBGas

Silver Supporting Member
I had a Live for about 3.5 years when they first came out. Great unit and really gave me a whole lot more of what I needed. I recently updated to the Studio and it has been fabulous! I find the load on it a bit clearer in general and a bit more responsive. I was comparing my tone when playing live through the same amp and one of the venues I frequent. The stereo IRs are great! I have a bunch of the Two-Notes cabs from their online shop and they sound amazing combined. Very happy with the upgrade! If anything, try the optional cabs. You can sample them through the online portion of the Torpedo remote app.

djd100

Agreed, the Capture Masters series cabs are fantastic, check them out via Torpedo Remote!

I have a bunch of the Two-Notes cabs from their online shop and they sound amazing combined. Very happy with the upgrade! If anything, try the optional cabs. You can sample them through the online portion of the Torpedo remote app.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom