• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Any VG Strat Owners out there?

zosozep7

Platinum Supporting Member
I just picked up a nice used VG today and really love all it has to offer. I picked it up at GC for $900. Just wondering anybosy elses input on the guitar? Other then the batteries, I dont see a problem with this guitar. Its built like the Deluxes or maybe even better. At least mine is. I have the maple fret board.

Pietro

2-Voice Guitar Junkie and All-Around Awesome Guy
I tried one... extensively...

no soul imho... but then again, no hum either.

doublescale1

Suhr S-Classic, V60LP's, Soft V neck
Gold Supporting Member
I found it to be a real good sound in a live band mix - blends in well and sounds like it's supposed to for the pickup sounds you are looking for - great for cover tune situations. The acoustic tones are much better when A/B split out to an acoustic amp. It's a good workhorse kind of guitar - not bad to have around for a back-up, and for the price you got it at a nice addition to the herd.

Trending Topics