• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Any "Way Huge" info from Namm?

CALI68

Silver Supporting Member
Anyone get a chance to see the pedals or better yet get any photos? Any info at all?

-Chris

Guitar Josh

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Supporting Member
Yes, there are several existing threads about it, complete with pics.

Occam

I can never find stuff with H-C's NAMM coverage...twice a year I get frustrated trying to find things I know are there but just can't navigate well enough to find.

-DC/AC-

Watch the prices on the old pedals fall to more appropriate levels...
I wouldn't count on it. No matter how good the new Way Huge pedals sound, people are still gonna seek out the vintage Way Huge pedals because they feel they are superior. But, I've been wrong before...:)

PedalFreak

Silver Supporting Member
I wouldn't count on it. No matter how good the new Way Huge pedals sound, people are still gonna seek out the vintage Way Huge pedals because they feel they are superior. But, I've been wrong before...:)

Yeah...Fender released the "NEW American Strat" The 60's and 50's Strats will finally come down in price! YES!!! :roll :D

Fixxxer

Agreed. The old pedals will become more reasonable now, but if Jorge is making new ones..... Its a good thing for everyone! hopefully he can make a delay, and we can be done with it..

PedalFreak

Silver Supporting Member
Agreed. The old pedals will become more reasonable now, but if Jorge is making new ones..... Its a good thing for everyone! hopefully he can make a delay, and we can be done with it..

I cant verify it. But I did hear talk that Tripps said he is going to reissue the Aqua Puss (AP-3 Maybe) and the Super Puss at the Summer NAMM.

He told me he is not interested in doing reissues. He wants to move foward.
I was excited about the new pedals and working at Dunlop. He was proud of his time and designs at Line 6. Check out the Carbon Copy by MXR, he designed it.

Tr

He told me he is not interested in doing reissues. He wants to move foward.
I was excited about the new pedals and working at Dunlop. He was proud of his time and designs at Line 6. Check out the Carbon Copy by MXR, he designed it.

Tr
I meant to say "he was excited".

kidamnesiac

as an update, i did get the following email from Dunlop...

At the moment we do not have pricing set up for the Way Huge Pedals. Availability is between April and May.

:)

come on April!

kidamnesiac

Blackface in a box. Sounded fantastic. :)
it will be mine! the description of that thing is exactly what I've been looking for, to work with my Oranges. I'm currently using a FDII Mosfet to sparkle up my clean sound, but this should be the real thing. I hope it sounds as good as I'm hoping...and as good as it looks. :AOK

i'll definitely be trying a swollen pickle too...

markom89

is it a certain thing that these will be coming out? If so, I can't wait to get my hands on the new SP... I've wanted one for SO long...

Top Bottom