Any winter NAMM Marshall rumors?

I've got none but maybe they can step up and offer a UK built 25 watt amp like the mini recto or Mark 5 Twenty Five that offer a full feature set and having their classic tones packed into it.

Evo5150

I've got none but maybe they can step up and offer a UK built 25 watt amp like the mini recto or Mark 5 Twenty Five that offer a full feature set and having their classic tones packed into it.

This. I wonder if Marshall is tired of having their lunch(box) eaten yet by all the other manufacturers making small amps.

I know it's anecdotal, but my buddy's shop sells every ROV/Mini Rec, TA, and H&K head he gets in. The DSL15H just sits there.

JiMB

The Limited Edition "Brown Sound" point to point, 100 watt plexi head.
NOT!
Seriously though, IDK.

guitarman3001

This, but it seems Marshall never really bothers to pay attention to what people actually want.

And they need to put out an affordable two channel amp with separate EQs for each channel.

MKB

Silver Supporting Member
I hope they embrace the future and release two products: a JMD:2 modeling amp, and a JMD single rack space preamp to fill the niche left by the demise of the JMP-1. Marshall has issued a press release detailing their renewed partnership with Softube (the company that designed the JMD:1's modeling algorithms), and the JMD:1 has met with a significant amount of acceptance (even though it had issues and was not a complete design).

guitarman3001

I hope they embrace the future and release two products: a JMD:2 modeling amp, and a JMD single rack space preamp to fill the niche left by the demise of the JMP-1. Marshall has issued a press release detailing their renewed partnership with Softube (the company that designed the JMD:1's modeling algorithms), and the JMD:1 has met with a significant amount of acceptance (even though it had issues and was not a complete design).
I would love to see something like a JMD:2 with variable wattage.

ungarn

The Marshall facebook page has what looks like a head hidden under a gold colored cover as a teaser...

ugameus

Take a look at the top, the indentation looks like it could be the top of that speaker thing.

jb4674

Awesome! That looks like a great competitor to the Mesa Mini Recs, Rectoverb 25s, and Mini MkV25!

If anyone is looking to buy a DSL40C, I'll be listing mine shortly so I can buy one of these instead!!

I hope you're kidding. Those are bluetooth speakers for portable/mobile devices.

They're cool but, not $399 cool IMO.

guitarman3001

I hope you're kidding. Those are bluetooth speakers for portable/mobile devices.

They're cool but, not $399 cool IMO.
Hey man, a $500 Marshall ipod speaker? That's just what the masses have been asking for! I might actually sell my Mesa too just so I can buy two of those bad boys!!!!

:JAM

Sirloin

Silver Supporting Member
Hey Marshall Marketing...enough with the Tats already. Hand/Arm models with a sleeve of tats does not give you street cred :facepalm

Trending Topics