Anybody directly compared Suhr FL with Dimarzio Areas?

I know that's probably a stretch, but I'm a bit torn between these two sets, the Fletcher Landau Classics, and Dimarzio Area 58/61, for use in a s-s-s configuration. Just looking for classic strat tone...

jamison162

I have not. Fralins here but have an FL Standard set in the mail. I was about to go with Dimarzio's though, clips sound fantastic. I played a Suhr over the weekend with the FL's and really liked them, so that's what I went with.

I would say if noiseless is important to you, get the D's. Otherwise, I would be leaning toward the FL's.

I have not. Fralins here but have an FL Standard set in the mail. I was about to go with Dimarzio's though, clips sound fantastic. I played a Suhr over the weekend with the FL's and really liked them, so that's what I went with.

I would say if noiseless is important to you, get the D's. Otherwise, I would be leaning toward the FL's.

Thanks man. I am leaning that way, and no, noiseless isn't important to me.

jamison162

Thanks man. I am leaning that way, and no, noiseless isn't important to me.

You might wanna do the FL Classics also. They're a little bit more underwound than the Standards. I bought mine from Indoor Storm, call up and talk to Eddie.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom