Anybody have the Rondo Pedalboard/case?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by beatlenut, Jun 23, 2006.

1. beatlenut

beatlenut Member

I'm thinking of getting one. Pretty good price. The medium one looks like it would hold my 2 double pedals and my 4 regulars.

2. Rich M

Rich M Member

Anybody? I may be in as well. Is the construction sound? Is there room for a riser in back? Prices seem too goo to be true.

3. sandman

sandman Member

4. 56_Special

56_Special Member

I have the Rondo pedal board. It's my first such board, so I have nothing to compare it to. It seems pretty good for the money so far. I think you could install a tier. It's about five inches of usable height (but I haven't measured). If you have any specific questions, I'll be happy to try to answer them.

Best,

Martin

5. JohnLutz

JohnLutz Supporting Member

The price is great. It's made of aluminum though so it gets dinged up really easily. The thing that made me stop using mine was that the hinge got bent pretty quickly and now it's hard to clamshell the top and bottom back together.

John

6. bailnout

bailnout Member

7. Ed Reed

Ed Reed Senior Member

I have a Rondo medium sized case. It's good for the $$$

What would be a killer set up is to make a removable pedal board to take in and out of it. A couple of drawer pull handles on each side to make it easy to get in and out.

8. dmbandtimmy

dmbandtimmy Member

I have a large Rondo pedal board. For the money they aren't bad. I think I got mine for around $60 shipped. It is a little flimsy and the handle doesn't feel to solid, but so far so good :) For the money you would be hard pressed to find anything better unless you build one. One thing to also consider is that there is a lip on the bottom where you place your pedals and cables so it could cause problems, but it isn't much of a concern.

9. tedm

tedm Gold Supporting Member

I think it's the medium wide one, about 28" x 13" x 5.5", it's a good deal. I will probably sell it since I don't gig, and if I did, would find a smaller one as I don't need this much pedalboard space now.

10. tedm

tedm Gold Supporting Member