• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Anybody here...

Adam Strange

Ever trip over all their pedals?

Like, yer gettin' ready to hit the shimmer switch with yer foot and you accidentally step on one of the modulated delays instead, and the next thing you know yer knee deep in expensive klon clones and all hell is breaking loose?

I guess what I'm gettin' at is, should I use two rooms to house all my pedals? Right now I only use one room. Ok, and part of my garage, but that's not a room

er, is it?

R.C.Moran

Gold Supporting Member
Just keep the floor clear of what you aren't using. I have a dresser that stores anything I'm not using, helps keep the floor clean. Then also, especially lately I've been selling off anything I'm not finding myself using.

Adam Strange

Just keep the floor clear of what you aren't using. I have a dresser that stores anything I'm not using, helps keep the floor clean. Then also, especially lately I've been selling off anything I'm not finding myself using.
I need to sell some stuff, good advice, thank you. You just get so used to stuff, next thing you know, you have too much of it, and no room for it