Anybody Know About an Anniversary Bogner Shiva?

MGuts

I was at a shop the other day trying out a Shiva and a guy at the store mentioned that in a few months Bogner is coming out with an anniversary model of the Shiva that's supposed to have a lot more gain on tap. Anybody know about this? I liked the Shiva but could use a little bit more gain for some of the music I play. This new one sounds like it could be what I'm looking for.

Also, does anyone with a Shiva use the Boosted mode more than the regular Overdrive mode? I found that I like the Boosted mode more. Thanks.

Seitz333

Do a search on youtube using Bogner NAMM 2009 and in one of the clips the anniversary eddition is mentioned. From what I heard the price is about a grand higher for the anniversary models.

Chuck

MGuts

I found that video yesterday. I liked the sound on the video, but when I went and played the normal version, the amp seemed to be overpriced in my opinion as it is. For a grand more, Reinhold can keep it.

Thank you for the reply though.

Seitz333

I talked to Charley at Bogner yesterday and was told it will only be available in a head and it will be about a $400 upcharge. He said there was more gain added to channel 2, supposed to sound more like the Ecstasy.

Chuck

wedewer

There is a shiva in the emporium today that sounds just like the amps described by the op.

freaksho

Also, does anyone with a Shiva use the Boosted mode more than the regular Overdrive mode? I found that I like the Boosted mode more. Thanks.

for saturated leads, yes.
rhythm, not usually - unless i wanna geek out in private and play a Tool song or something like that.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom