• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Anybody Know About an Anniversary Bogner Shiva?

MGuts

I was at a shop the other day trying out a Shiva and a guy at the store mentioned that in a few months Bogner is coming out with an anniversary model of the Shiva that's supposed to have a lot more gain on tap. Anybody know about this? I liked the Shiva but could use a little bit more gain for some of the music I play. This new one sounds like it could be what I'm looking for.

Also, does anyone with a Shiva use the Boosted mode more than the regular Overdrive mode? I found that I like the Boosted mode more. Thanks.

Seitz333

Do a search on youtube using Bogner NAMM 2009 and in one of the clips the anniversary eddition is mentioned. From what I heard the price is about a grand higher for the anniversary models.

Chuck

MGuts

I found that video yesterday. I liked the sound on the video, but when I went and played the normal version, the amp seemed to be overpriced in my opinion as it is. For a grand more, Reinhold can keep it.

Thank you for the reply though.

Seitz333

I talked to Charley at Bogner yesterday and was told it will only be available in a head and it will be about a $400 upcharge. He said there was more gain added to channel 2, supposed to sound more like the Ecstasy.

Chuck

wedewer

There is a shiva in the emporium today that sounds just like the amps described by the op.

freaksho

Also, does anyone with a Shiva use the Boosted mode more than the regular Overdrive mode? I found that I like the Boosted mode more. Thanks.
for saturated leads, yes.
rhythm, not usually - unless i wanna geek out in private and play a Tool song or something like that.

Trending Topics