• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Anybody know of a Plek machine in NC?

goodwillsteve

I'm looking into getting my 335 plek'd. The buzzing is bad. I'm having it set up this week but wanted to know if anyone knew of a shop with a Plek machine in or around NC?... and is it worth the money and hoopla.

amigo30

Silver Supporting Member
oops..sorry...I read NY instead of NC. I really need new glasses. Unless I'm missing something I think your best option away from NC is Nashville. There isn't even a Plek operation in Atlanta that I'm aware of.

FlyingVBlues

Platinum Supporting Member
There are two guys on the East coast who have Plek machines:

Joe Glaser
Glaser Instruments
434 East Iris Drive
Nashville, TN 37204
joe@glaserinstruments.com
615-298-1139

Phil Jacoby
Philtone Guitar Co.
428 East Fort Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21230
www.philtone.com
philtone@verizon.net
410-783-0260

I have never had any work done on my guitars by Joe Glaser, but I understand he is excellent. I have had over 20 guitars worked on by Phil Jacoby, and I can recommend him without reservation. He's the best guitar tech I've ever worked with. The combination of the Plek machine and Phil's outstanding skills will result in a significant improvement in your guitar. It's definitely worth the money.

FVB

BTW, there's actually a third East coast company with in Plek machine, Crossroads Guitar Shop in Bailey's Crossroads, VA. However, I don't believe they're actually providing Pleking services yet.

Trending Topics