• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Anybody make a Tele with a strat trem?

Mikal69

as the title says, looking for a company that makes a Tele guitar with a strat style trem, preferrably midrange quality, don't quite have the funds for a higher end guitar.

Sunil

Platinum Supporting Member
You can have Bob Logan build you a fantastic Tele with a tremolo for less than $750. Here's my mahogany body Logan (I supplied the Klein neck pickup and Thorn staple-top P90). He uses Wilkinson vintage style tremolo bridges, but can probably use something else if you supply it. Logan's guitars are highly regarded here and especially on TDPRI. Price is hard to beat for the quality.

-- Sunil

tsar nicholas

Logan seems like a logical choice.

Personally, I also like the Carvin T-60, which is a 25" scale neck-through shred sled disguised as a Tele

If you want one with a strat pickup config, I might sell this one (I've taken some **** about the flowers on the pickguard, so I'll understand if it doesn't float your boat).

SouthpawGuy

A trem is a factory option on G&L ASATs.

The pictured guitar is an ASAT Special with the large MFDs, it's also an option on the ASAT Classic with regular size MFD pickups.

HoboMan

Gold Supporting Member
Logan seems like a logical choice.

Personally, I also like the Carvin T-60, which is a 25" scale neck-through shred sled disguised as a Tele
I love TL60s. Here's one that I used to have but sold it a few years ago.
I regret selling it.

Mikal69

Thanks guys, I'll certainly look into the Logan and Reverend, i knew fender had the Deluxe, but i can't stand the pickguard on them, would prefer more of a Custom look than Deluxe. thanks again for all the help!

Gas-man

Unrepentant Massaganist
I was going to say Tom Anderson too since the Reverend is based off of Pete's older Anderson "Tele" with trem.

Trending Topics